Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wednesday--

Just Finnish Studying.....
Having a cup of tea
Having a Break....
Exam Coming....
I'm nervous...
Scared can't get good grade....
Important is....
I will do my best !!!
Yesterday is my Very Very Good friend BirthdAy.
KUCK JINN KHEAN...My idol....
Today also my good friend birthday.
Adeline Tee.....
YesterdAy at school...
The bells rings for a long time..So everybody were thought that is a..
FIRE BURNING~
So all was quickly went to the field....
But.....My class..2Usaha don't even noticed....We all keep on doing the Mathematics...
After 5 minutes...Teacher was made an announcements that the bell was spoiled..'ROSAK'
And my class were damn happy...Clapping hands....Because we didn't kena TIPU!!!
What a Joke??!?
Afterthat...Having Drawing Exam...
I drew a big castle.......With two trees.....Soldiers..and a weird animal....
So....Nothing now....
BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment