Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Morning Daily Life

Haizzzz...Long time didn't post anything on my blog.....I'm such a lazy person cause my July test's results was totally SUCKS!no A's,PLUS MY CHINESE exam result was 79marks!WTF??!!??I was shocked and if i get one marks from teacher then i getting A!At last,My chinese teacher didn't get one marks for me!Cause this time give you pengajaran that next time must do better to have a good grade and have a higher achievement!So i am very proud that my teacher was adwise me wisely!So I will pull my socks and concentrate on my studies!I want to prove that i have ABILITY to have a good results and also my education.!THIS IS CALL ''POSITIVE THINKING''!haha.....okok.....so next time i will post something more interesting about it!BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment