Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lonely Leaf


Lonely Leaf

When I was walking in the street, looking to my feet,
Don't where I’m going or what I need,
I saw lonely leaf seems like to me,
So dry so shy, begin 2 die,
Can’t fly, can’t do anything just cry.
I looked at it, and keept asking why?
Every one walk on it, and don’t care,
About what it feels, there’s no fair.
Always watching the leafs like it on the tree,
Keep asking why I am not free.
So dry so shy, begin 2 die,
Can’t fly can’t do anything just cry.

Why me always can’t find someone 2 share love with.

It was all time there, and always think,
Until that man, his heart seems pink,
He picked it up 2 his home,
His heart was his home with the smill of freedom,
The place was safe, love wave, white cave,
Where was a lot of dead happy leafs are prave,
No more dry, no more shy, begin 2 fly,
no fear 2 die , can do anything but cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment